Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Just your average everyday crazy neighborhood lady!

Hey there
Thanks for checking out my blog. My name is Chandra and I am just your average run of the mill stay at home mom. My kids are little they drive me crazy most days, but at this stage in the game I couldn't imagine where I would be without them.
I am a person with faults, I am a person who has made huge mistakes and is still making mistakes. 
I am a big dreamer.(That usually never acts for fear of failure or ridicule)  I believe in people even when some don't deserve it. (To the point that it ends up hurting me) I have always believed that there is good in every single person on this planet.(Some you just have to dig REALLY deep to find it) I am dangerously optimistic and can usually talk myself into a mess in no time. I am loud and have been told I can be abnoxious too. I laugh at everything even when I am not supposed to.(Usually cause I have no idea what's going on) I fidget or move around when I am nervous and try to crack really stupid jokes to release some of my tension when doing something new or meeting new people. I am a people person and love to be around people. (But surround myself with very few people because I have trust issues.)
I am on a mission to become more aware of myself of other people and of Jesus Christ. I believe everyone has the potential to change at least 1 life in their lifetime. What or who are you living for??
So join me on a journey, if you'd like, to the other side...muahahahaha...

Blessings to you all and may the Love of Christ be in you, surround you and shine through you!

1 comment:

  1. Love to! Your know you are one of my favorite people, right?!?

    ReplyDelete